Stay updated on who the key players are in the European masterbatch industry. Identify 317 masterbatch production plants in Western and Central Europe.
It provides the following data for each site:
- Full address and telephone number, company e-mail and website when available
- Up to 4 managerial contact names (to be compliant with GDPR, we have removed some contact data from AMI databases)
- Parent company
- Types of polymers processed
- Masterbatches produced: Colour, Black, White, Liquid, Additive and other Masterbatches
- Technologies used: Twin screw technology.
- Total production volume per year
The platinum database offers functionalities for full analysis of polymer usage, end use applications and machinery of the companies listed. Select the platinum tab for more details.
Europe: France, Germany, Luxembourg, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovak Republic.
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases