Published: August 2021
The recycling industry is a dynamic segment with a complex value chain. Developments in mechanical and chemical recycling technology are changing the shape of the plastics industry as we know it. Within the European Commission’s 2030 vision, all plastic packaging being placed on the market will be reusable or easily recycled. In order to meet the ambitious target of 55% of plastic packaging to be recycled, the EC envisages sorting and recycling capacity to have quadrupled by 2030. Consequently, the improved separation and investment in innovation, skills and capacity will result in the export of poorly sorted plastic waste being phased out. In tandem with the expansion of capacity, the demand for recycled plastic is expected to have grown four-fold.
Plastics Recyclers in Europe can help you navigate through the industry and understand recycling capabilities and where they are located. The recycling databases are a practical tool to identify potential acquisition targets and facilitate competitive landscape review.
This is our best-selling database and proven high value to our customers in this dynamic sector. This unique dataset is a comprehensive listing of ca. 1,100 mechanical plastics recyclers in Western, Central and Eastern Europe. Each record includes information on source of waste, contamination level, original application, polymers recycled, technologies and the reprocessed products manufactured.
For each company the following information is given:
- Full address details, telephone number and company email
- Critical contacts, in accordance with GDPR rules
- Source of waste recycled: Household/Municipal; Commercial; Industrial; Agricultural
- Contamination level of waste: Clean; Dirty/Soiled; Wet/Damp; Hazardous
- Origin of waste recycled: packaging, building, agricultural, automotive, electrical, textiles, other markets (medical, toys/sports/leisure)
- Polymers recycled: LLDPE; LDPE; HDPE; PP; PS; ABS; PVC; PET; PA; PC; ASA; PUR; SAN; PMMA; POM; PBT; TPEs; Other
- Volume range of recycled products (tonnes per annum)
- Reprocessed products offered: Regrind, Agglomerate, Pellets, Colour Compound,
Filled Compound, Other.
- Recycling technologies used: Prewash; Sorting; Size Reduction; Washing; Separation; Metal Detection; Pelletising; Chemical/feedstock recycling; Other
- Recycling machinery information: Number of lines; Single vs. Twin screw.
Contact us for a sample copy of this database
Europe: France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovak Republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia
The platinum database includes additional information for each site, it gives:
- Ultimate holding company
- Up to four managerial contact names (managing director, sales, purchasing, technical)
- An indication of total volume recycled product
- Extra machinery information
- Some comments on the companies’ specialisations showing the main polymers processed and the main products manufactured.
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases