Despite fierce competition from outside Europe, the polyethylene film industry remains one of the largest plastics processing sector in Europe in terms of polymer consumption.
If you want an up-to-date picture of this industry sector and find out which new companies have emerged from the market, then this AMI directory is just what you need. For 1327 polyethylene film extrusion sites in Western, Central and Eastern Europe the following information is given:
- Address and number, e-mail and website (when available)
- Polymers processed: LDPE, LLDPE, LLDPEC4, LLDPEC6, LLDPEC8, HDPE, EVA, EAA/EBA, PP etc.
- Film products manufactured: Film on the reel, agricultural mulch film, shrink film pallet, stretch film etc.
- Converted products manufactured: Carrier bags, wicketed bags, frozen food bags, etc.
- Film widths
- Printing services offered.
- Machinery brand names
Contact us for a sample copy of this database
Europe: France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovak republic, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia,Croatia, Serbia
The platinum database includes additional information for each site, it gives:
- Ultimate holding company
- Up to three extra managerial contact names (sales, purchasing, technical) To be GDPR compliant some names have been removed.
- An indication of total polymer throughput
- Extra machinery information
- Some comments on the companies’ specialisations showing the main polymers processed and the main products manufactured.
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases