Sourcing quality PET feedstock, especially for food grade applications, remains challenging. EU mandates and consumer demand put increased pressure on brand owners to make ambitious pledges on sustainable packaging.
AMI’s latest site by site research into European plastics recycling industry covers contact and production details of 293 plants who recycle PET. For each plant the following information is given:
- Address, telephone number, company email and website
- Managerial contacts in line with GDPR rules
- Source of waste recycled: Household, Industrial, commercial etc.
- Contamination level of waste: clean, dirty, hazardous etc.
- Origin of waste recycled: packaging, building, automotive etc.
- Polymers recycled: LLDPE, LDPE, HDPE, PP, PS, ABS etc.
- Recycling technologies used: prewash, size reduction, metal detection, etc.
- Reprocessed products offered: Regrind, Agglomerate, Pellets, Compounds etc.
Data is supplied in MS Excel format for easy analysis and integration into CRM systems. To assess the actual data, please ask for a free sample by clicking the link above.
France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovak Republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Norway
The platinum database includes additional information for each site, it gives:
- Ultimate holding company
- Up to four managerial contact names (managing director, sales, purchasing, technical)
- Volume of total recycled product
- Extra machinery information
- Some comments on the companies’ specialisations showing the main polymers processed and the main products manufactured.
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases