Biopolymers and biodegradability are becoming ever more prominent words and phrases when plastic is the point of focus. Demand for a circular economy is growing use of biopolymers in recent years.
This unique database lists contact and production details of 321 plastics manufacturing sites (194 film extruders, 117 injection moulders, 10 sheet extruders) and 26 thermoplastics compounding sites in Europe who claim to process some amount of Bioresins in their production. The information given for each site includes:
- Critical contact names from management with job titles
- Address, telephone number, email and website for each production site
- Parent company
- Type of business (custom/branded products/in-house production)
- List of thermoplastic materials processed: Bioresins, LDPE, HDPE, PP, ABS, PBT etc.
- List of markets served: Automotive, medical, packaging, E&E, building etc.
- Machinery details: Number of machines, size, brand etc.
- Annual polymer consumption
- Other services offered
The database is supplied in MS Excel format for easy integration into CRM systems and practical analysis. The companies included in this database are all manufacturing sites; no resellers, distributors or head offices are included. Each company has been directly contacted and all details have been verified.
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
The platinum database includes additional information for each site, it gives:
- Ultimate holding company
- Up to four managerial contact names (managing director, sales, purchasing, technical)
- An indication of total volume recycled product
- Extra machinery information
- Some comments on the companies’ specialisations showing the main polymers processed and the main products manufactured.
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases