Rigid plastics packaging has seen remarkable growth due to its unique combination of lightweight, strength, shatter resistance and barrier properties. Fuelled by increasingly sophisticated consumer demands for convenient packaging solutions, and driven by the powerful brand owners and supermarket groups, rigid plastics packaging is continually increasing its penetration versus traditional packaging media. Products such as blow moulded bottles, dispensing caps and closures, and thin wall packaging are able to enhance brand modernity, aesthetics and usability and offer differentiation to drive demand. At the same time, this industry faces challenges in terms of meeting the sustainability demands of brand owners and dealing with rising raw material and energy costs that are driving raw material reduction and production efficiency improvements.
We are able to offer you in-depth knowledge and understanding of these segments, which can be harnessed to address your specific questions and issues as well as underpin commercial and technical due diligence and merger and acquisition services.
Through a series of market reports, we are constantly analysing the technical and market trends for rigid plastics packaging in Europe and worldwide, an approach supported by our global database of blow moulders, injection moulders, rigid film and sheet extruders and regular contacts within the industry through our programme of international conferences.
To find out more about AMI's work in rigid packaging please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi-client reports on rigid packaging:
Our conferences for rigid packaging in 2019 include:
- Thin Wall Packaging 2018, 11 - 13 December 2018, Cologne, Germany
- Design for Sustainability 2018, 11-12 December 2018, London, UK
- Single Serve Capsules 2019, 5-6 March 2019, Atlanta, USA
- Plastic Closure Innovations 2019, 3-5 June 2019, Barcelona, Spain
- Thin Wall Packaging US 2019, 18-19 June 2019, Chicago, USA
- Smart Packaging 2019, 10-11 September 2019, Hamburg, Germany
- Single Serve Capsules 2019, 24-25 September 2019, Berlin, Germany
- Polymers in 3D Printing - 2019, 11-12 December 2019, Düsseldorf, Germany