Flexible packaging represents one of the largest and fastest growing segments for polymer materials driven by the substitution of both traditional materials (paper, glass, tin, etc.) and rigid plastic packs on the basis of both cost and functionality. Flexible plastics packaging now fulfils a vital role in all markets around the world in terms of providing protection and preservation of food, consumer and industrial goods within the supply chain, delivering information and functionality to the consumer and contributing to sustainable packaging solutions.
We have been analysing the technical and market trends for flexible packaging films in Europe and worldwide for over 30 years and our strengths are in the understanding of the use of polyethylene materials (LDPE, HDPE, LLDPE, metallocenes, EVA, etc) in flexible film applications and the development of the biax film industry globally.
Through our programme of proprietary research, supported by our global database of cast and blown film extruders and our renowned international conferences, we can offer you in-depth knowledge and understanding of these segments and can tailor our research to address your issues of specific interest and concerns.
To find out more about AMI's work in flexible packaging please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi-client reports on flexible packaging:
AMI conferences in flexible packaging and industrial films in 2018/2019 include:
- Agricultural films 2018, 17-19 September 2018, Melia Castilla Hotel, Madrid, Spain
- Smart Packaging 2018, 9-10 October 2018, Hamburg Marritoo Hotel, Hamburg
- Stretch & Shrink Film 2018, 13 - 14 November 2018, Ft. Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Golf Resort, FL, USA
- Multilayer Packaging Films 2018, 19-21 November 2018, Austria Trend Hotel Savoyen, Vienna, Austria
- Design for Sustainability 2018, 11-12 December 2018, London, UK
- Polyethylene Films 2019, 5-7 February 2019, Ft. Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Golf Resort, FL, USA
- Breathable Films 2019, 27-28 February 2019, Sofitel Berlin Kurfürstendamm, Berlin, Germany
- Specialty Films Asia 2019, 19-20 March 2019, Bangkok, Thailand
- Plastic Pouches 2019, 2-3 April 2019, Riding School Vienna, Austria
- Stretch & Shrink Film -2019, 8-10 April 2019, Barcelona, Spain
- Multilayer Flexible Packaging US 2019, 25-26 June 2019, Chicago Marriott O'Hare, Chicago, IL, USA