AMI's FIRE RETARDANTS IN PLASTICS 2017 took place on April 25-26 at the Westin Convention Center Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA.
Located in the heart of the manufacturing region for the industry, attendees participated in second-to-none networking and experienced a compelling conference program.
Fire Retardants in Plastics is the essential meeting place for the flame retardant industry. The conference program annually covers market trends and developments, novel materials and technologies, formulations and applications. In addition to presentations, exhibition spaces allowed companies to showcase their latest products, services, achievements and technologies.
For further information on Fire Retardants in Plastics 2017, or the next edition of this event, please contact Ms. Kelly DeFino, Sr. Conference Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 610 478 0800.
All fields marked with an * are required.
If you can see this then chances are your browser is disabling CSS and the whole site looks horrible.
This is your perogative and that's fine but in order to submit this form, you'll need to leave this field blank.
The conference proceedings for Fire Retardants in Plastics 2016 are available for sale for $425 + postage. If you would like to purchase a copy of the conference proceedings, please contact Ms. Kelly DeFino, Sr. Conference Coordinator at Email: email@example.com or at Tel: +1 610 478 0800.
Please enter passcode given to you at the conference.
Paper offers are now being accepted for Fire Retardants in Plastics 2018 on all aspects of fire retardants that are of interest to industry members including:
• End Use Application
• Flame Retardancy
• Material Developments
• Additives, Reactants, Processes and Formulations
• Standards, Testing, Regulatory Developments
• Market Conditions and Technical Challenges
More specifically, we are interested in featuring papers that touch on:
• Innovation in fire retardant systems for thermoplastics and thermosets, including FR additives, reactants, synergists
• Developments in applications, including in construction, transportation, electrical and electronics, textiles
• Optimizing properties of flame-retardant compounds through formulation and processing
• Nano technologies
• Developments in standardization, testing, certification
• Smoke suppression technology
• Regulatory shifts affecting the use of FR
• Market trends
Speakers have a 30 minute slot including 5 minutes for questions and receive complimentary registration. If you would like your company's newest products or latest breakthroughs to be highlighted to key industry players at this event, please complete the submission form and return it to Ms. Kelly DeFino, Sr. Conference Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 610 478 0800.
Please enter password or login if you attended the event.