We are currently inviting expert speakers to present at AMI's Medical Fluid Bags 2018 taking place September 6-7, 2018.
Papers will be considered on all aspects of medical fluid bags including, but not limited to:
● New markets and opportunities for medical fluid bags
● Developments in the design of medical fluid bags
● The evolving performance requirements for medical fluid bags
● Materials selection criteria and processes for medical fluid bags
● Developments in different polymers for medical fluid bags, including PVC compounds; polyolefins; thermoplastic elastomers; thermoplastic polyurethanes etc.
● Adding new functionality to polymers used in medical fluid bags
● Improving key properties of medical fluid bags – e.g. strength, heat resistance, barrier performance, flexibility, clarity etc.
● Standards and certification requirements for medical fluid bags
● Optimizing extrusion lines for faster and higher quality medical films production
● Advances in the production of medical fluid bags, including new welding techniques
● Monitoring the quality and consistency of medical fluid bags
● Results of new research and development work in this market
● Case studies of medical bag development and production
Speakers have a 30 minute slot including 5 minutes for questions and attend the conference free of charge.
If you would like to be considered for our program, please complete the abstract submission form before the deadline of February 16th and return it to Stephanie Berchem at Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +1 610 478 0900.
The conference proceedings for Medical Fluid Bags 2017 are available for sale for $425 + postage. If you would like to purchase a copy of the conference proceedings, please contact Stephanie Berchem by email at Stephanie.email@example.com or by telephone at +1 610 478 0800.
Please enter password or login if you attended the event.